Tuition Assistance Policy
Parents or guardians must re-apply for tuition assistance every school year. In order for your application to be considered, your child must be a returning student to RSMCS. Families are not able to apply for tuition assistance in their first year attending RSMCS.
Parents who are separated or divorced must each submit a tuition assistance application. Upon receipt of the application and all required documents, FACTS makes a determination of need. Applications are processed in the order they are received and applicants will be notified by email of the decision/award amount.
Please note that tuition assistance funds are limited. Students receiving tuition assistance are not eligible for additional discounts.
- Applicant(s) must supply all required documents requested by FACTS Grant & Aid before being considered for assistance.
- Applicant(s) will complete the online FACTS Grant & Aid Application and pay the FACTS application fee.
- The applicant must be a current RSMCS family to be awarded aid.
- All existing accounts must be current before aid will be considered.
- Tuition and fees must be paid on the dates due and remain current in order to maintain awarded aid. Delinquent accounts may result in the termination of the assistance for the remainder of the year and may affect future award consideration.
- Students receiving tuition assistance must maintain at least a 2.0-grade-point average.
- Any past or future disciplinary action will be subject to review. Discipline action taken during the school year may result in the termination of the assistance for the remainder of the year.